Write a Review
| September 24, 2012
O thankyou for your great product specaily the Lysol cleaner apple sent.My teenager loved it since i bought the cleaner she cleaned the kitchen .all the time .Youpi ist a miracle . Please if yoiu have some coupon i would lovedit ....Good work
| June 13, 2011
This is my absolute most fav cleaning product ever. It takes kool-aid stains off my cheap counter tops!!!!!! I have spent 5 dollars on this because it wasn't on sale and i had run out.love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| March 23, 2011
This is the ONLY cleaning product I will use in my kitchen! I can't even tell you how many years it's been since I have started to use it! Well over 10 yrs at least and it has made my life so much easier when it comes to a clean kitchen! Especially with dried up food left on any surface! A few squirts and a few minutes or less it wipes up like water! If I don't have a bottle in the house, then there is trouble to be had! lol
LYSOL® Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner can be used on kitchen surfaces such as:
- Appliance Exteriors
LYSOL® Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner eliminates the following germs and bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Visit Bacteria 101 to learn more about these bacteria.
Learn more about reducing the spread of germs and bacteria in the kitchen in Healthy Homes. .
*When used as directed
General Household Cleaning:
- Spray soiled area, then wipe clean
- No rinsing is required
- On painted surfaces, test a small (inconspicuous or hidden) area.
To Disinfect / Deodorize:
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet
- Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping
- For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required
- Rinse all food contact surfaces with potable water after treatment
- Allow surface to remain wet for 30 seconds.