Write a Review
Marie-Pier | February 13, 2014
I love it!!!!!!
Victor | May 31, 2013
Like the previous comment, I have been using Lysol spray for years and love it. However, I tried to read the info. on the back of the can and found it impossible. We have a new marble counter and don't know if it's a safe product to use on that surface. The product info. section of your web. offers no product use information at all, how disappointing I would have thought that was the purpose of such a site.??????
Response from Lysol® | June 3, 2013
Hi Victor, Lysol® Disinfectant Spray is not recommended for use on marble countertops.
Carol | February 12, 2013
I can't read your label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina | January 12, 2013
I haven't used Lysol spray before and I bought a can to use to disinfect my house after our family just finished recovering from a bad cold. I can't read the directions on the can because the font size is just too small and very difficult to read. I will not be using the product until I can inform myself on what the can says. Can you please send me the directions and warning information that is on the can in a legible font size that I can read?
| November 7, 2011
I was just wondering why your american site offers promotions and coupons to it's members but the canadian site does not? If there are any for the spray or any other of the lysol brand products I would love to receive them. Thanks
| June 26, 2011
I have not been able to find the original scent..in the yellow can..has it been discontinued?
| May 22, 2011
Does anyone know where to find great Lysol coupons? I love these products but with a newborn in the house I'm finding it hard to afford them these days :(
| April 27, 2011
Lysol, thank you for creating products that make clean-up simple. I have been using the Green Apple spray for as long as I can remember. With 2 small children, I don't have to worry about the germs that they track in. It smells great, works great and it comes from a name I trust. I just assembled our new no-touch hand soap dispensers and already love them! Thanks Lysol!!
Leigh | March 1, 2011
I trust in your products and use it on a regular basis. I clean my grand childrens toys with this. I know when I am done cleaning my house is Clean!
anik | February 19, 2011
Hi, I have used your spray for many years and love it. recently me and my husband had norwalk symptoms, so i used the spray everytime one of us used the washroomfor about 3 days. I had 2 severe nose bleeds, I have never had nose bleed before. I stopped using the spray and hasn't had nose bleed since.. Just wondering if anything like this happened before....
Jinglun | January 26, 2011
can u mail me all these coupons for every single item, u have listed here. thankyou. angie
Melanie | January 18, 2011
Jamais encore utiliser mais je compte en faire l'achat dans mes prochaines courses..
- 12.5 oz.
- 19.0 oz.
- Crisp Linen® is also available in a 6.0 oz. size.
- LYSOL® To Go provides portable disinfection in a 1 oz. size.
LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray can be used throughout your home, on hard and soft surfaces such as:
- Bath Tubs
- Toilet seats
- Garbage cans
- Refridgerator Exteriors
- Diaper pails
- Light Switches
- Pet Beds
LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray eliminates the following bacteria, fungi and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
Visit Germs 101to learn more about these germs.
Read more about Mold and Mildew allergens.
*When used as directed
Pre-clean surface prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds or till covered with mist.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry.
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry.
To control and prevent mold and mildew and their odors:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry.
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- Spray on surface as need.
*When used as directed.