Write a Review
Ronald | April 4, 2013
Where can Lysol Disinfectant Spray on the Go be purchased
| March 18, 2011
Such a smart product! I am a fan of the regular size, so when I saw this tiny one, I was so happy. I'm going to take it on my next trip with the family. We can spray our hotel room when we arrive and it will give me piece of mind - especially with my toddler running around everywhere! Thanks!
melanie | February 26, 2011
I love this product. So handy and convenient. I carried one with me in an overnight bag and would leave it in the washroom of where ever I was and just pack it right back into the bag again when I left. I haven't seen this size available in quite some time so am glad I tried the website.
LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray To Go comes in Crisp Linen® scent
- Toilet Areas
- Sink Areas
- Table Tops
- Changing Tables
- Public Telephones
- Light Switches
LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray To Go eliminates the following bacteria, fungi and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
Visit Germs 101to learn more about these germs.
Read more about Mold and Mildewallergens.
Pre-clean surface prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds or till covered with mist.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Then allow to air dry.
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- Let stand for 30 seconds. Then allow to air dry.
To control and prevent mold and mildew and their odors:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Then allow to air dry.
- Repeat application in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- Spray on surface as needed.