- What surfaces can I use Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner and Lysol® Multi-Surface Clean Pour on?
Lysol® All Purpose Cleaners work on a wide range of hard, non-porous surfaces. Do not use on eating /cooking utensils, glasses, dishes, or cookware. On painted surfaces, test a small inconspicuous area first. Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wood floors.
- Does Lysol® Multi-Surface Clean Pour need to be diluted?
Lysol® Multi-Surface Clean Pour can be diluted or used at full strength, please refer to complete usage instructions listed on the label.
- Can Lysol® All Pourpose Cleaner or Multi-Surface Clean Pour be mixed with bleach?
- Can Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner or Multi-Surface Clean Pour be used on wood floors?
Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner should not be used on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wood floors.
- Is it necessary to rinse surfaces after using Multi-Surface Clean Pour?
If diluted with water, no. If used full strength, yes. Surfaces should be rinsed before placing food directly on the countertop. It is necessary to rinse to prevent scent absorption.