- Dispenser troubleshooting steps:
If dispenser does not turn on:
- Check that batteries are new and inserted in the correct orientation.
If dispenser does not dispenser properly or at all:
- Ensure hand is placed correctly to activate soap.
- Switch dispenser off. Clean by wiping dispenser with a damp, non-abrasive cloth and drying thoroughly, making sure lens on underside of nozzle is free from soap build-up.
- Make sure dispenser is not standing in water. If so, remove the battery door, wiping and drying the interior thoroughly, then reinserting the batteries.
- How do I replace the Lysol® No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Refill?
- Turn dispenser off.
- Pull firmly on refill to remove.
- Replace only with Lysol® Hand Soap refill.
- Remove seal from refill before use.
- How do I replace the batteries in the Lysol® No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap System?
- When the batteries have run out, no soap or only a partial dose of soap, may be dispensed.
- Replace with new set of AA Alkaline batteries.
- Make sure battery hatch is fully seated and moisture resistant.
- Can other refills be used in the Lysol® No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap System?
No, only Lysol® No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Refills can be used with the system.
- Can a Lysol® No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Refill unit be re-used?
- Is it normal if the Lysol® No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap System makes a grinding sound?
While the system should not make a “grinding” sound, it will make noise when activated.