Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round.
Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses(*), Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria(*), including cold and flu viruses
- Crisp Linen
- Spring waterfall
- Green Apple
*When used as directed
- 35 count
- 80 count
- 110 count
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:
- Kitchen counters
- Toilet Exteriors
- Light Switches
Germs & Allergens
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Influenza A
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Dust mite debris
- Pet dander
- Pollen particles
For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:
To clean / remove allergens:
- Use fresh wipe on surface.
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
To sanitize / disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface.
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
- Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:
- Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface
- Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes
- Allow surface to air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
*When used as directed.