Lysol® Power & FreeTM Toilet Bowl Cleaner uses hydrogen peroxide to dissolve even the toughest toilet stains.
Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol® Power & FreeTM Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol® Power & FreeTM leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.
- Eliminates soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach.
*When used as directed
Lysol® Power & FreeTM Toilet Bowl Cleaner is for use in toilet bowls, bidets, urinals, porcelain, and vitreous.
- Raise toilet seat
- Flush bowl and remove heavy soil by scrubbing with a stiff brush prior to using this product
- Point top of bottle down into bowl
- Squeeze gently, at least 120ml (squeeze approximately 15 seconds) of the thick formula under the rim and on the sides of the bowl, letting it run down into the water
- Do not close the toilet bowl lid
- Brush the entire bowl even under the rim
To clean lime scale:
- Let stand for 1 minute
To clean rust stains:
- Pre-clean surface
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Rinse brush in fresh bowl water after each use