If you've ever wondered, "When is cold and flu season?" look no further. According to Health Canada, seasonal flu activity begins as early as November and can continue into April. The peak of cold and flu season is typically in January or February.
Prepare for cold and flu season by doing the following:
- Carry Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes to help stop the spread of cold and flu virus
- Cough and sneeze into your arm to reduce the spread of germs
- Wash your hands frequently with a hand soap like Lysol® No Touch Handsoap
- Use Lysol® Disinfectant Spray to easily disinfect surfaces at home, work, or school
Food and Drink
- Eat nutrient-dense whole foods like fruits and vegetables that are full of antioxidants
- Garlic will help clear the sinuses and serve as a boost for your immune system
Healthy Daily Habits
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep to maintain a healthy immune system
- Exercise at least 2.5 hours a week1 to reduce stress and boost immunity
Using these methods will help prepare you for when cold and flu season hits. Help protect your family and reduce the stresses of cold and flu season.