It takes a lot to keep your home clean, and it can get chaotic if you don’t have a one-stop shop for all your cleaning needs. Household cleaning can seem like an even more daunting task when you factor in a new baby in to the picture, which is why a new mommy survival kit is a must have in your home. Here are the products that make up our new mommy survival kit and that should be in every home cleaning arsenal:
1. Multi-Purpose Cleaner – There’s no need to rely on multiple products to clean the various surfaces of your home when all you need is one. Check out Lysol® Power and Free® Multi-Purpose Cleaner for a versatile cleaning solution that doesn’t leave behind harsh and potentially harmful chemicals.
2. HEPA Filters – The verdict is still out on the effects of allergens on your little one, so play it safe by using HEPA filters in the furnace system and vacuum cleaner. These filters trap tiny particles that cause allergies and keep the air that circulates through your home as safe as possible.
3. Hand Sanitizer – Of course, you have to keep yourself clean, too. Because washing your hands with soap all the time can really dry out your skin, mix in occasional use of a hand sanitizer, so that you can keep your hands clean without damaging your skin.
4. Air Freshener – No clean home is complete if it doesn’t smell like a clean home. Air fresheners come in fresh fragrances that can take all the effort out of making your home smell wonderful.
5. Washable Cloths – Go green when you’re wiping up messes by swapping out paper towels for a set of washable, micro-fiber cloths that can simply be tossed in with the wash and reused. Being a mom can definitely be messy, and these cloths can save you from going through paper towels at a dizzying rate.
6. Disinfectant Wipes – Essential for keeping a home not just tidy, but also virtually germ-free, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes are a stable of the new mommy survival kit. They kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and remove more than 95% of allergens, making it a must for all kitchens, bathrooms, and playrooms!
Being prepared to help keep your new baby’s home safe and clean is as simple as having this new mommy survival kit ready and waiting to be put to use. Put together your kit today so that you’re ready to tackle any situation.